SECSIME (Budget & Accounting Section)
- Processing of Disbursement Voucher(DV)
- Processing of Purchase Order, Job Order and Contract Service
- Preparation of Obligation Request and Status (ORS) for all Disbursement Vouchers, Contracts and Other Transactions
- Provide necessary financial services to the region.
- Ensure all financial transactions are in compliance with government rules and regulations.
- Ascertain that plans and programs are attained through sufficient and timely release of funds.
- Implement administrative and financial policies of the Region regarding allotments, expenditures and collections.
- Supervise and control disbursement transaction in the region.
- Provide assistance in the preparation and presentation of the Region’s budgetary estimates before administrative and legislative bodies.
- Prepare annual financial plans based on actual work plan of the Region.
- Provide technical assistance to subordinate budget units in the application and utilization of budgetary methods; as well as coordinate budgetary activities in the Region.
- Integrate the budgetary proposal of the Region for submission to proper bodies.
- Maintain basic and subsidiary accounting records and books of accounts to reflect accurate and current financial information required by existing auditing rules and regulations.
- Prepare and submit financial reports required by management and other pertinent agencies.
Planning and Management Division
- Planning Programming Section
- Monitoring and Evaluation Section
- Regional Information Communication Technology - Unit
- Direct formulation of long-term, medium-term and annual environment and natural resources development plans and policies guided by philosophy and mandate of the Department and approved Regional Development Plans.
- Integrate and recommend short, medium and long-term plans and programs of the Regional Office based on the Department’s mission, goals and targets.
- Coordinate with regional and local planning bodies to ensure the region’s plans and programs are aligned with the development priorities of the RDC and those of the local government units.
- Identify priority activities/projects in accordance with the DENR’s flagship/banner program thrusts for proper programming and allocation of resources.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all the units of the Regional Office to guide management in resolving issues/shortfalls.
- Design, develop and pilots the implementation of ENR database.
- Maintain and monitor the IT infrastructure and equipment of the regional office.
- Maintain and updates Information Systems implemented at the Region.
- Coordinate regional statistical data collection and reporting for planning, policy formulation and decision making.
- Develop and evaluate project proposals in coordination with concerned divisions.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Regional Director/Assistant Regional Director.