Enforcement Division (ED)
- Oversee, administer and monitor the implementation of all ENR laws, rules and regulations, and policies in the region to ensure compliance.
1. Forest Products Price Monitoring
2. Effective Patrolling and Surveillance of Identified Entry Points of Forest Products
3. Forest Products Transport Monitoring
4. Regulation of Wildlife Collection and Trade
5. Conduct of Compliance Monitoring Wildlife Permit Holders
6. Conduct of Surveillance/Investigation on Complaints/Reports Regarding Illegal Trading, Serving, Possession of Wildlife Species, its By-products and Derivatives