Conservation and Development Division (CDD)
Conservation and Development Division
• Develop, organize, direct and implement management plan for the conservation/protection of urban greening areas, critical habitat, watershed, and other conservation areas, and ecotourism areas.
• Plan, participate and coordinate relevant public community service program/extension activities in the promotion of the Department's conservation and development services in the region.
1. Formulation of the Regional Foreshore Master Plan
2. National Greening Program
3. Preparation of Inland Wetlands Management Plan in Navotas
4. Institutionalization of the Operation and Supervision of the Las Piñas-Parañaque Critical Habitat (LPPCHEA)
5. Integrated Coastal Management (ICM) Plan Preparation and Implementation for the coastal cities of Malabon, Navotas, Las Piñas and Parañaque
6. Monitoring and implementation of Metro Manila River Systems Management Plan (MMRSMP)