SECSIME (Budget & Accounting Section)
- Processing of Disbursement Voucher(DV)
- Processing of Purchase Order, Job Order and Contract Service
- Preparation of Obligation Request and Status (ORS) for all Disbursement Vouchers, Contracts and Other Transactions
- Provide necessary financial services to the region.
- Ensure all financial transactions are in compliance with government rules and regulations.
- Ascertain that plans and programs are attained through sufficient and timely release of funds.
- Implement administrative and financial policies of the Region regarding allotments, expenditures and collections.
- Supervise and control disbursement transaction in the region.
- Provide assistance in the preparation and presentation of the Region’s budgetary estimates before administrative and legislative bodies.
- Prepare annual financial plans based on actual work plan of the Region.
- Provide technical assistance to subordinate budget units in the application and utilization of budgetary methods; as well as coordinate budgetary activities in the Region.
- Integrate the budgetary proposal of the Region for submission to proper bodies.
- Maintain basic and subsidiary accounting records and books of accounts to reflect accurate and current financial information required by existing auditing rules and regulations.
- Prepare and submit financial reports required by management and other pertinent agencies.