- Provide assistance and services on the promulgation of office orders, rules and regulations.
- Establish policies and standards including personnel management, general services, communications logistics, property, safety, records management and documentation.
- Administer a region-wide personnel management program to include selection and placement, position classification and compensation, performance evaluation, employee relations and welfare services.
- Assists the divisions in the implementation of training programs and services.
- Design, develop and implement an effective system of maintenance of the region’s facilities including its buildings, grounds, and motor vehicles.
- Establish a comprehensive management plan to ensure an effective and economical procurement of supplies and equipment based on government prescribed standards.
- Develop and maintain a system of records management for the Region.
- Supervise and control cashiering transactions of the region.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Regional Director/Assistant Regional Director.