Regional Public Affairs Office (RPAO)
- Formulate, implement, monitor and evaluate the Region’s communication program.
- Serve as the public information and quick response arm of the Region.
- Manage the IEC program (e.g. ENR laws and regulations) and maintain an effective and efficient media relation in the Region.
- Develop and recommend policies on public relations; and
- Provide library services to DENR personnel, students and other researchers on environment, natural resources and allied projects.
Office of the ARD for Technical Services
- Provides technical support services to the Regional Director.
- Identify evaluate and address the implementation gaps of DENR programs and projects Region.
- Direct and supervise the following divisions/sections under it.
Office of the ARD for Management Services
Management Services relate to the organizational divisions and sections within DENR-NCR that help ensure the effective and efficient delivery of Environment and Natural Resources (ENR) services provided by the regional office to the public.
- Assist the Regional Director (RD) on matters concerning legal, planning, finance and administrative.
- Direct and supervise the divisions/sections/units under it.
Office of the Regional Director
- Coordinate and directs implementation of all policies, regulations, programs and projects on environmental and natural resources development and conservation in the region.
- Represent the region in regional administrative bodies in the preparation and formulation of regional plans and programs
- Represent the Secretary in the regional committees.