Regional Public Affairs Office (RPAO)
- Formulate, implement, monitor and evaluate the Region’s communication program.
- Serve as the public information and quick response arm of the Region.
- Manage the IEC program (e.g. ENR laws and regulations) and maintain an effective and efficient media relation in the Region.
- Develop and recommend policies on public relations; and
- Provide library services to DENR personnel, students and other researchers on environment, natural resources and allied projects.
Office of the ARD for Technical Services
- Provides technical support services to the Regional Director.
- Identify evaluate and address the implementation gaps of DENR programs and projects Region.
- Direct and supervise the following divisions/sections under it.
Office of the ARD for Management Services
Management Services relate to the organizational divisions and sections within DENR-NCR that help ensure the effective and efficient delivery of Environment and Natural Resources (ENR) services provided by the regional office to the public.
- Assist the Regional Director (RD) on matters concerning legal, planning, finance and administrative.
- Direct and supervise the divisions/sections/units under it.
Office of the Regional Director
- Coordinate and directs implementation of all policies, regulations, programs and projects on environmental and natural resources development and conservation in the region.
- Represent the region in regional administrative bodies in the preparation and formulation of regional plans and programs
- Represent the Secretary in the regional committees.
September 26, 2016
Quezon City - Regional Director Lourdes C. Wagan (2nd from left) hands over, a plaque of appreciation for loyal service to an awardee from the Department of Environment and Natural Resources-National Capital Region (DENR-NCR).
Joining RD Wagan during the simple ceremony were, ARD for Technical Services Sofio B. Quintana (left), and ARD for Management Amelita DJ. Ortiz (3rd, left). The activity is in line with the celebration of the 116th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary, themed “Sigaw ng Lingkod Bayani: Malasakit para sa Taumbayan, Kapwa Kawani, at Kalikasan”.
For this year, around 188 employees were award plaques of appreciation for their loyal service and dedication to the agency.